How would your life be different if you knew you could…
If you’re struggling with anxiety, chances are lack of information isn’t the problem – it’s getting tools that are simple, easy to understand, and accountability to keep you on track.
What I had going for me is also what I thought should have protected me: my knowledge and experience supporting women with stress and anxiety…including my own over the years.
This is possible for you too.
Wherever you’re at, I’ll meet you there with…
Ready to see how FEARLESS fits together?
Week 1 Breath
- Learn what is stress and anxiety and why it happens.
- The mind-body-breath connection and how to use it to calm your nervous system down quickly.
- Pinpoint the specific causes of stress in your life.
- You will learn the basics of breath meditation.
- How to use Positive Psychology to start training your brain to becoming happier and more positive in under 10 minutes a day.
- Establishing your direction for our time together.
Week 2 Body
- Learn the physiology of anxiety so you have a global understanding of how it works and what you can do about it.
- Basic neuroscience
- The 3 Pillars of Health.
- Learn simple ways to get to sleep faster, and get back to sleep when your mind is racing.
- Mindfulness of the body.
- Develop and strengthen your inner resilience.
Week 3 Emotions
- Learn about the anatomy of fear and simple tools to overcome it so it no longer has a say.
- Learn the positive intentions behind your anxiety.
- How to work with difficult emotions while staying calm and relaxed.
- The secret safety net that increases resilience, confidence, and happiness.
- Mindfulness of Emotions.
Week 4 Mind
- Learn a blend of Western and Eastern psychology to greater understand how your mind works.
- Gain a better understanding of your mind and positive psychology hacks to rewire it for happiness.
- Develop tools to stop overthinking, ruminating, and second guessing yourself.
- Never overthink decisions again.
- Mindfulness of the mind.
Week 5 Purpose
- Discover how your core values increase meaning, purpose, and happiness.
- Learn the 3 Confidence Killers and the only thing that will boost confidence.
- Understand the true cost of perfectionism and what to do instead.
- Mindfulness of attitudes and assumptions.
Week 6 Application
- Capitalize on the 5 essentials of happiness – meaningful life goals, scanning for opportunities, optimistic and grateful mindset, rich social relationships.
- Create a personal map to support you in meaningful life goals.
- Design a powerful plan to establish the habits that will keep you anxiety free.
- Learn the 4 most important tools to make habits stick.
Plus these outstanding bonuses…
Enrollment ends 11:59pm on October 27th CST!
WHAT YOU GET
WHO THIS IS FOR
Enrollment ends 11:59pm on October 27th CST!
WHAT YOU GET
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
You‘re answers might be in the FAQ’s below…
Will it work?
I wish I could tell you categorically that Fearless will definitely work for you but I can’t. Why? Because I have no idea what you’ll do with it once you join.
But if you are prepared to go all in, push your excuses aside, and dare to believe that you are capable of making anything you want come to life, things will change for you.
It’s as simple as that.
Do I have to participate in the Facebook group?
No, you don’t. But you should know that it’s where a lot of the best stuff happens, and where you’ll get the most support from me during the week (I’m in there daily!). Anxiety and depression thrive in insolation, so it’s to your benefit to reach out and join in the fun!
I’m not sure I’m ready to make this investment…
When it comes down to it, the question of whether it is worth it is really up to you. But let me tell you this: I don’t think there has ever been a participant who wasn’t in some way hesitant about the price tag beforehand.
But the bottom line is this: When you make a decision to join Fearless, you’re investing in more than just an online program – you’re investing in yourself. Your hopes, your dreams, and your future.
Every past participant that took a chance to invest in their wellbeing is now seeing what’s really possible.
I truly believe that in a few weeks time you’ll be thanking your past self for having the courage to put a little skin in the game.
How do I pay?
We accept payment via any major credit card. If you decide to enroll in Fearless on a payment plan, the second payment will trigger 3 weeks after the original payment.
I’m enrolled! What happens next?
As soon as you’ve enrolled you’ll receive an email from me welcoming you to the Fearless community, containing all the details you’ll need in order to request access to the private community.
Fearless officially starts November 1st at 7pm CST so you’ll have plenty of time to get through the intake package and get to know your new tribe before starting to work through the content.
What if I find the program isn’t for me. Can I get a refund?
I’m pretty sure that once you start Fearless and get to know our community you won’t want to leave.
But, that being said, if after 14 days you decide that Fearless isn’t for you. I will gladly refund your full investment, and you are welcome to keep the Worthiness Digital Course and Relaxation audio as a gift.
No hard feelings, I promise.
How much support is available to me?
From the moment you enroll and join the Facebook community you will have daily support from me in there, plus our weekly LIVE classes where we will have live discussions and Q&A’s.
On top of that you will receive weekly action sheets to follow along in class, checklists to stay on track, weekly audio meditations relevant to each week’s course material, and recorded videos of each class to review at your leisure.
I genuinely want you to be successful in this course, so I’m here for you.
What happens once the 6 week course is over?
Once the course is over, you’ll have a full week of support from me PLUS the Facebook Community which will remain intact after the course so you can continue to support each other long after the course ends.
* Actual results may vary. Tina Hnatiuk does not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a replacement form of treatment for physical, mental or medical problems by your doctor either directly or indirectly. Tina Hnatiuk’s intention is to offer a variety of information and tools to help the participant in their quest for spiritual growth, emotional and physical well-being.
Disclaimer. You acknowledge that we have not and do not make any representations as to health, physical, mental, emotional, spiritual or health benefits that may be derived as a result of your participation in this Program Product, Services or Program Materials. We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, positive or negative, the use of our Program, Product, Services or Program Materials and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. We also expressly disclaim responsibility in any way for the choices, actions, results, use, misuse or non-use of the information provided or obtained through any of our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials. You agree that your results are strictly your own and we are not liable or responsible in any way for your results.