Last week was a whirlwind.
Dave’s family had three birthdays and two anniversaries last week, PLUS we worked on the basement most of the weekend. I’m getting super sick of working on that damn thing I have to say, but we are soooo close now to being finished that I can finally see the end is near.
THANK. YOU. GOD!
I won’t keep you in suspense any longer about the top 20ish list though, so here it is:
- Don’t wait for permission before you act, or it may never come.
- Choose to see the light in others, and they will start to see it in themselves.
- Approach your life as though it matters, and it will.
- You are one of the few creatures in the whole world that can change their world simply by their will. Don’t forget that.
- You may never be totally free of fear, but you will always have enough strength to go through it.
- You were born already whole. There is nothing you need to do or get to earn it, it’s a done deal.
- It’s okay not to know. You don’t have to decide right now.
- There is a reason why you love what you love. If you follow it, you will always live with passion and sparkle.
- The greatest gift you can give another human being is to make them feel safe.
- Doubt is a natural part of the creative process. Keep going.
- The greatest gift you can give to another human being is to accept them exactly as they are.
- It doesn’t matter how long the dark has been there, once the light is on, it’s on.
- Your life is your message, make your choices count.
- Sitting for a few minutes quietly every day will change your life.
- Surround yourself with people you want to be like, because you become who you hang out with.
- Give freely and generously without expectation and it will feel like giving blessings. If you can’t, then don’t.
- Never forget that the BIG questions are not only your questions, they are OUR questions. They are humanity’s questions, we’re all trying to figure this thing out.
- You don’t need to know it all to start. The path is created by walking it.
- Forgive yourself a lot and apologize if you hurt someone. Making mistakes is a part of learning.
- It’s not our job to save each other, it’s our job to love each other as we awaken ourselves.
- Listen for life’s sweetness.
- You belong, you matter, and you are loved.
I’d love to hear what you’d add to the list! What’s do you live by, and what’s most important to you? Share it in the comments below, or feel free to join the conversation in the Soul Sisterhood and tell me what you’d add.
Did you like this post? Then please spread the love and share with your friends on Facebook, Tweet it out loud, and forward to someone you love by clicking one of the buttons below.
Until next week, my friend…
Love and Light,