We all know the parent we want to be…but sometimes we don’t know how to get there.
Mindfulness is your most powerful tool to become the calm, confident, happy mom you envisioned yourself to be.
Here’s how you can INSTANTLY become it.
MINDFULNESS FOR MOMS
Simple and Easy Audio
Mindfulness Meditation Course
get calm. get present. get happy.
I have more moments of connection and feeling calm with my kids.
This course has help me to recognize certain patterns and attitudes of often being upset and mad with my kids. Through mindfulness I have been able to become more aware of the moments in my parenting where I am spinning out and I can be more intentional about how I respond. I’m able to really enjoy the happy moments and have way more awareness of the triggered moments.
–Katelyn Lee, SLP and mom of 2 boys
Imagine being able to…
- Self-regulate like a boss so that when you’re triggered you don’t immediately lose it on your kids.
- Start parenting in alignment of your values instead of your reactivity.
- Notice more moments of joy and happiness in your life “just because” and share that with your kids.
- Rewire your brain for happiness and calm just by sitting and listening to an audio for 5 minutes a day.
- Find self-compassion and grace when things are really hard.
- Do your inner work in only a few minutes a day so that you can parent more consciously and intentionally the rest of the day.
- Find the “other” voice inside of you that is kinder and more compassionate than its roommate the inner critic.
- Handle the most triggering meltdowns with the calm presence of a Zen master.
- Cope with big uncomfortable emotions like stress and anxiety (both yours and your kids) with confidence and ease.
- Reclaim and remember who you are outside of the roles you play for everyone else.
“You’re the best mommy ever!”
Is what you’ll be saying to yourself as you watch how patient, present, and calm you’ve become. Even if you’ve struggled with meditation before, you will see your paretning and yourself transform in as little as 5 minutes a day.
Here’s the audio style Mindfulness course…
…That’ll have you feeling like the best mom in the world for your kids and for yourself.
(Just by listening to weekly 30 minute lessons and a short daily meditation.)
In this easy-to-digest course, you’ll learn how to…
- Self-regulate your nervous system
- Use simple grounding techniques to stop spinning out
- Cope with difficult emotions like anxiety and rage
- Listen for the “other” kinder voice inside of you
- Be conscious of the “ego” and no, it’s not THAT ego
- Develop self-compassion so that you can model it for your kids
- Not believe everything you think
- Do everyday activities in a Mindful way
- Calm your nervous system with your breathing
- Feel more centered in your Self
- Gain a greater self-awareness to reveal your deeper motivations
- Meditate without ever needing to stop your thoughts
- Not take your thoughts so personally
- Be Mindful in everyday life
- Co-regulate your kids and even adults around you (like your spouse!)
- Be present on demand instead of waiting for moments of presence
- Create a daily meditation habit
- Breathe Mindfully to calm your body
Instrumental in my ability to manage anxiety
“Tina’s mindfulness class was instrumental in my ability to manage anxiety, stay present, and grounded in the final weeks leading up to my dissertation defence. The audio recordings were focused and helpful, and the homework was perfect to stay engaged. Tina is extremely relatable, down to earth, honest, and practical. She has a “say it how it is, no B.S.” attitude that I love. ”
-Tanya Mudry, PhD, Registered Psychologist. Assistant Professor in Counselling Psychology
A peek inside:
Soak up “aha” inducing, stories and lessons from all of these topics.
- The nervous system and your breath
- What neuroscience says about meditation
- The benefits you can expect long term and short term
- Mindfulness as Mental Hygiene
- How Mindfulness improves your parenting
- Self-talk for moms when you’re struggling
- The real “right way” to sit in meditation
- How long it takes to see effects of Mindfulness
- How to separate your experience from the “story” about the experience, and why it’s critical for our peace
- How Mindfulness is different from other forms of meditation
- Why labeling things destroys its aliveness
- Why emotions are dulled with trauma
- What are “frozen” emotions and how they impact us
- The exact process of how to work with emotions (for us and our kids), even the big ones!
- Do you actually need to stop thinking in meditation?
- What is the inner critic and how to respond to it
- What is blame and why we do it
- What is the “ego” and how it impacts your view of the world
- Why we don’t see things as they “really” are
- The true cause of our suffering as humans
- What is the REAL you
I am happier and more at ease. I am getting better at not sweating the small stuff.
I first noticed Mindfulness For Moms was working when working at the hospital (in the midst of a pandemic) I was starting to cope better with it. I realized that nothing had changed with the pandemic, in fact, it has only gotten worse, but it dawned on it that I had changed and that has helped me better cope with life. I feel more at peace. No longer constantly in this whirlwind of hurtful and negative emotions. I am not so reactive and I am more at peace with my parenting.
– Allison, mom of 3 daughters
What’s in it? You get…
THE MINDFULNESS FOR MOMS AUDIO COURSE
(A SUPER SIMPLE AUDIO COURSE YOU CAN LISTEN TO WHILE CHOPPING CARROTS FOR DINNER)
– It’s the short and sweet easy to listen to course that fits into your busy life. Pop in your Airpods to listen to the weekly course lessons, then listen to the corresponding 5 or 10 minute everyday for 6 weeks…and VOILA! You will feel like a new woman, or maybe more like yourself again. Either way, you will feel calmer, more present, and able to handle the dirtiest meltdown from your kiddo (or your spouse) while feeling steady in yourself.
- Accountability Teams to get support while helping each other commit to daily practice and because I know how hard it is to stay accountable to ourselves alone.
- Corresponding 5 and 10 minute audio Mindfulness Meditations for each weekly topic so you can be led in practice, instead of having to figure it out on your own.
- A resource list of all my favourite Mindfulness and Spiritual books and podcasts that have changed my life…and will change yours too!
- BONUS meditations for sleep, anxiety, and to start your day off with positivity and gratitude.
“Since learning how to acknowledge emotions and patterns of reactivity in myself it has created space to love myself and be OK with things as they are.” – K.L.
PLUS: Get me!
Get live weekly coaching and Q&A’s for the entire 6 weeks with yours truly!
Here’s what Chelsea has to say about them:
“I loved the group discussions each week. There was a lot to be taken away from the experiences others were having; questions they were asking; and vulnerability that they shared. The conversations always took the lesson a little deeper and it was always wonderful to have people on a similar journey.”
Trust me when I say they are GOLD and everyone loved this part.
You’ll also get lifetime access to the course, and every single upgrade for FREE.
Learn how to calm your mind…
…and feel like yourself again.
Tina’s voice is so soothing. She makes everyday feel special with her gentle words. Tina makes it easy to look forward to some quiet meditative moments every day!
Tina has a gentle, kind, and encouraging voice that is easy to listen to, and I really enjoy how easy it is to get into relaxation mode! I am a busy mom, with 2 young kids, and I work full time at my own business… trust me when I say it’s hard to find time some days… but if I can even squeeze in a 5 minute meditation in the a.m. before I have my morning tea; or in the evening right after I brush my teeth and wash my face… it helps me to settle down my mind, and my restless body, and find the calm. Then right after that I get to be grateful that I took even a couple minutes just for me, without the guilt of thinking my family was deprived of my time.
In the craziness of life, Tina’s meditations help me feel calmness and allow me to reconnect with myself and others. I love them so much because they are short and easy to incorporate.
I am much less reactive. I am often calmer and I’ve really decreased telling myself these stories that would cause a tornado of emotion and attitudes. I have been able to just sit back and observe and when I have the urge to jump in and fix things I can think back to the point that I am just uncomfortable with their discomfort, so to take a breath and label it.
I love the peace and lightness your meditations bring to my day and relaxation at night!
I have fallen in love with meditation. My husband asked “what are you doing in there”. When I told him he said “well keep doing what you are doing because you seem so happy.
Tina taught me not to underestimate the power of 10 mins! When I wanted to start a more regular meditation practice it honestly felt daunting, where do I fit in another thing that takes 30-45 mins? But then Tina came along with her soothing voice and powerful meditations, showing me how 10 mins can help shift my mind and body.
Tina’s meditations are like a good friend talking to your soul. Like a good friend you will turn to them often. I know I do.
I was able to tackle even the most daunting tasks
Her ability to assist me to visualize and feel is amazing. After each meditation I would feel like I’d have maximum clarity in my mind, I felt calmer and was able to tackle even the most daunting tasks. I would strongly recommend taking anything Tina has to offer, she has a very special way of getting through to people.”
-Allison Gartner, Administrator, Adair’s Demolition and Yoga Instructor at Yoga Ally
Warning to your brain: it’s about to feel SO much calmer!
Devour my best Mindfulness secrets to:
Live aligned with your true Self instead of the roles you play
Develop a kinder more compassionate inner voice
Calm a trigger before you react
See the magic in everyday ordinariness to experience more joy
Regulate your nervous system quickly
See your deeper motivations so you can make conscious decisions
Model self-regulation for your kids so that they learn it too
Stop spinning out before you whip yourself into a frenzy
Handle big uncomfortable feelings without a glass of merlot, a bag of Fritos, or a binge of Bridgerton
You’re about to take a key step in ending the spiral of overwhelm, reactivity, and shame…
even if nothing else changes.
“What if my mind never stops?”
And other FAQ’s
Wait, is this a meditation course or a parenting course?
The short answer is that it’s a Mindfulness meditation course. BUT so much of our parenting depends on our current state (feeling triggered, reactive, stressed, or calm and open. Mindfulness teaches us how to observe our state and become responsive instead of reactive in our parenting allowing us to become more conscious and intentional. I also share Mindful parenting tips that I use with my own son (like co-regulation, handling meltdowns, and talking about feelings) and how to use them with your own kids.
I’ve tried meditation before, and my mind won’t stop. Will this work for me?
One of the things that makes Mindfulness different than other types of meditation is that there are no distractions. The distractions, like a bus mind, just become a part of the meditation. In Mindfulness there is no place to get to, your mind never needs to stop, and you don’t ever have to feel “blissed out” for it to be working. It’s a very forgiving meditation that has tonnes of well documented benefits.
I’ve heard lot’s about Mindfulness, but what is it that makes it better than other meditations anyways?
There are many types of meditation, all with great benefits. What makes Mindfulness special is that everything is included in the meditation: your breath, the sensations in your body, emotions that arise, even your thoughts. You open to everything exactly as it is, and this increases our self-awareness, compassion, tolerance, resilience, lowers stress and anxiety, helps us sleep better, and so many others! The best part is that there is over 30 years of research proving that it is extremely effective in small doses – making it perfect for busy moms who need results fast!
I know meditation would be good for me, but I really struggle with doing anything consistently because I’m so busy.
Phew! Me too! That’s why everything in Mindfulness for Moms is audio and short. The lessons are 30 minute audios that you can listen to and pause while you’re driving to work, or while you’re making dinner. And the audio meditations are only 5 or 10 minutes which is short enough to fit into your daily life while still giving you all the benefits of your practice.
Do I have to do it every week? Why can’t I do all the lessons at once?
Like anything, the benefits of Mindfulness come from regular practice. This course is designed for you to take one week at a time to meditate daily before starting the next lesson. This gives you time to soak up each week’s meditation allowing it to soak in before layering more information onto it. It’s kind of like if you were putting together a puzzle with no edge pieces. It doesn’t make a lot of sense, and it’s way harder. We all need a framework to build upon to be successful.
Okay, okay, what’s all the hype about Mindfulness Meditation anyways? What benefits will I see?
I’m so glad you asked! These are just some of the benefits cited by the American Psychological Association: reduced rumination, stress reduction, boosts working memory, increased focus, less emotional reactivity, cognitive flexibility, increased resilience by becoming more adaptive to negative or stressful situations and faster recovery, improved relationship satisfaction by increased ability to respond well to relational stress and skill in communicating emotions, protects against emotionally stressful effects of conflict, enhances self-awareness, morality, intuition, fear modulation, increased immune function, reduction in psychological stress, increased information processing speed, decrease in task effort, decrease in thoughts unrelated to task at hand, empathy, compassion, decrease in stress, anxiety, and depression, and better quality of life by increasing emotional intelligence and social connectedness. Not bad for 5 minutes a day, hey?
There’s a lot of Mindfulness courses out there, why should I do Mindfulness for Moms?
You’re totally right, there are tonnes of them because it’s a really effective skill to learn. However, this is the only Mindfulness course designed for busy moms and that is taught by me. All the modules consider what is most relevant to us as women, and as parents. Even the examples are infused with stories about how to use Mindfulness in parenting and in our lives.
I also bring a lot of my own story to this course. I had PPD, PPA, panic attacks and PTSD (I’ve had a lot of P’s!), and Mindfulness been the most helpful tool in helping me manage what I was going through, but also to help me get on the other side.
I’m not a mom, but I want to learn Mindfulness. Can I still do this course?
Of course! The language in this course is tailored to moms and some of the struggles we face, however those are generally universal. Kids aren’t the only relationships that trigger us. 😉
This seems like a lot of money for a meditation course when I can learn for free on YouTube.
You’re right. You absolutely can learn how to meditate for free many places, not just on YouTube. However, Mindfulness for Moms is not just a meditation course. It is a community of moms just like you who want to bridge the gap between the mom they want to be and the one they are currently struggling with that is reactive and easily triggered (because kids are overwhelming!). This course will give you the tools to not only help you become more responsive, conscious, and intentional in your parenting, but also help you get there through live coaching sessions and accountability through your fellow moms so that you actually see your parenting (and yourself) transform in only a few weeks.
Learn from someone who’s been meditating for almost 20 years, is a mom, and has made it to the other side of PPA, PPD, PTSD and panic attacks (I had all the P’s!) all through the magic of Mindfulness.
Hi, I’m Tina Hnatiuk – creator of Mindfulness For Moms
I’m also the founder of The Soul Strategy Sessions, The Fearless Course, and Quick Bliss Yoga, and – brag alert – source of the best meditations around. How do I know? People tell me so!
My meditations have over 30k downloads and a 97% approval rating on Insight Timer (the largest free meditation app in the world).
Mindfulness Meditation haa been my secret to conscious parenting, self-regulation when I’m feeling anxious, and becoming more patient, present, calm so I can be an amazing mom, wife, and human.
Even when I have a million things on my plate, a crazy schedule, and no time.
Not to mention, it will be for you too. You’ll see.